Coronavirus: help and information
Do you need assistance (social assistance, emergency accommodation, meals delivered)? Call the free number for emergency community assistance 0800 44 77 00
Because of the coronavirus pandemic, CCSI is open on appointment only. To protect your health and ours, we ask you please NOT TO COME to our offices unless you have an appointment. Our telephone service answers your calls every day at 022 304 48 60:
- Monday: 2 to 5 pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 9 am to noon and 2 to 5 pm
- Thursday and Friday: 9 am to noon
- Meal distributions, various locations in Geneva, more information on this page.
- The Croix-Rouge can deliver food shopping directly to your home, for free: call 022 304 04 10.
- Caritas food stores are still open!
- Colis du coeur: to access food aid please call CCSI at 022 304 48 60, at the times listed above.
Access to healthcare:
For persons who do not have health insurance, adults can go to CAMSCO (4, Hugo-de-Senger, 1205 Genève). Children can go to the paediatric emergencies at the main hospital (HUG, Avenue de la Roseraie 47, 1205 Geneva) even if they do not have health insurance yet.
Caution: persons who have flu-like symptoms, similar to those of COVID-19 (difficulty breathing, dry cough, headaches, fever, sometimes diarrhoea) must go directly to the special emergency unit set up at the entrance of the cantonal hospital (HUG) for testing and health care.
More information about access to healthcare HERE.